We are a trusted consultancy firm known for our principles of quality, empathy, and integrity.
- We are a team of genuine humans who love fostering long-lasting relationships within finance and technology
- We have an unwavering commitment to having a positive impact on everybody we work with
- We seek to remove the sales and volume element from a conventionally low-standard industry
- We are trusted by those we work with to always have their best interests at heart.
We cover business strategy and talent acquisition for the foremost hedge funds and trading firms across the US, Europe, and Asia in:
- Systematic Research & Trading
- Discretionary Macro and Fixed Income Research & Trading
- Machine & Deep Learning Research and Technology
- Software Engineering (C++, Python, Java, Q/KDB+)
- DevOps, Cloud, and Data Engineering
Douglas spent 14 years as a cathedral organist, conductor, and keyboardist in the baroque, English choral, and operatic traditions. He built a reputation as one of the foremost performers in the space - touring globally and recording for radio, TV, and movies. However, in 2018, having been frustrated with the falling standards of classical music within the United Kingdom, and disturbed by its shift towards commercialism and marketing, he took a step back from the space.
Transitioning into the corporate sector, he utilised his academic degree from Cambridge, and exceeded expecations with his quality and research-driven approach; building and winning businesses for a tech and quantitative finance consultancy, before being headhunted to head up a department in Canary Wharf. However, the prevalence of sales and volume based recruitment tactics soon took its toll, and he decided to figure out a better way of doing things.
Having left his old firm in early 2023, he was approached by several clients who appreciated his human, quality-driven approach. With their support and help, he set up his firm - setting up a high frequency proprietary trading firm within several months, building out several equities and engineering teams for his clients, and receiving retained mandates from the C-Suite.
Currently, he is focussing on evangelising for a quality and people-driven approach to the recruitment space. He is focussed on delivering the best for his clients, and in training and building his stellar team of consultants to be the best that they can be.
The next step of your career
Quantitative Researcher (Commodities)
Opportunity to work with one of London's largest risk-takers
- Engage in a strategic role with significant impact
- Prospect to work with one of the globe's leading Commodities teams
- Global exposure across London, New York, and Houston
Quantitative Developer (Equities Alpha Capture)
Recruiting an exceptional Quantitative Developer to join a prominent multi-strategy hedge fund
- Integral role within a revenue-generating team, offering a unique opportunity to contribute directly to the fund's success
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment that fosters the best professional culture
- Make a significant impact by contributing to various aspects of operating a quantitative trading business
Quantitative Developer (Risk Technology)
Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund seeking Quantitative Developer for Risk Technology team
- Extensive experience of Java and Python needed
- Business, Infrastructure, Leadership Skills needed
- Exposure to Financial Industry desirable